1800mAh 11.1V 40c Lithium Polymer Fpv Drone Battery
|FOB Price:||US $8-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $8-10/ Piece|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Production Capacity:||150, 000ah/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Shida Battery Product Pictures
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 3*803480SP-1800 3S1P
- Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Accessories Type: Battery
- Standard Voltage: 11.1V
- Electrolyte: Lithium Cobalt Oxide
- Discharging C Rate: Over 40c Continuous, Over 80c Burst
- Extra Run Time: Over 500 Times
- Operating Temperature: -10 - +70°c
- HS Code: 8507600090, 8507600090
- Transport Package: OEM Package Provided
- Origin: China
- Type: Lithium-Polymer Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: OEM
- Rated Capacity: 1800mAh
- Usage: Fpv Drone
- Wh: 19.98wh
- Charging C Rate: 3c-8c
- Charging Temperature: 0 - +45°c
- Precision-Balanced: High Standard Matching Cells
- Trademark: SHIDA BATTERY / AP / OEM
- Specification: 25*36*85MM
1) Endurance capability
2) High discharging plaform
3) Low internal impedance
4) Long service life
5) High Temp.
|Discharging C Rate:||Over 40C continuous, over 80C burst|
|Charging C Rate:||3C~8C|
|Extra Run Time:||Over 500 times|
|Discharging Plug:||TRX, Deans, XT, EC plug|
|Technology:||Korean tech, Nano tech, High voltage tech|
|Charging temperature:||0 C ~ +45 C|
|Operating temperature:||-10 C ~ +70 C|
|Precision-balanced:||High standard matching cells|
|Application:||UAV,drone, FPV drone|
|Others:||Higher MP(Medial Platfo of Voltage), thinner|
|Certificates:||ROHS, UL, UN38.3, CE|
SHIDA BATTERY TECHNOLOGY will be responsible for replacing the cell against defects or poor workmanship for 12 months from the date of shipping. Any other problem caused by malfunction of the equipment or mix-use of the cell is not under this warranty.
1.The aluminum packing foil is very soft that it will be easily left scratches. Please do not hit the cell with any sharp edge parts.
2.Don't fall, hit or bend the battery. It may cause fire or explosion.
3.Short circuit the battery is strictly prohibited; it may damage the battery seriously.
4.Never disassemble the battery. It may cause fire.
5.Never dispose of the battery in fire. It is very dangerous and strictly prohibited.
6.To immerge the battery into liquid such as water is strictly prohibited.
7.Avoid vibration, shock or extrude the battery. Handle carefully when moving it.
8.Storage for a long time If the cell is kept for a long time(3months or more), It is strongly recommended that the cell is preserved at temperature range(0-25oC),low humidity, no corrosive gas atmosphere.
More information,contact us